“The only 'normal' people are the ones you don't know very well.”
I have been working as a psychologist and psychotherapist for over ten years in the clinical field, with more than twenty years in the corporate world as a coach and trainer.
In the clinical arena, as a psychologist and psychotherapist, I am experienced in the treatment of various types of psychological disorders and emotional, behavioural and relationship issues.
- Health Anxiety (hypochondria)
- Somatization disorders
- Panic attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Eating Disorders (especially Bulimia and Binge-Eating)
- Body Image issues
- Clinical perfectionism
- Depression / Mood Disorders
- Relationship issues
- Issues related to separation or divorce
- Low self-esteem
- Abuse (psychological, physical and sexual)
- Grief and Loss
- Substance addiction
- Behavioural addictions (Workaholism, Sex, Love, etc.)
- Existential crises
- Issues related to the LGBTQ + world
- Bullying and Cyber-Bullying
Over recent years, I have developed a great interest in generalised anxiety disorder and the psycho-physical management of chronic pain. In treating these disorders, I have developed my own personal working protocol which includes psycho-educational interventions, mindfulness-based activities and individual psychotherapy.
In the corporate field, I mainly provide Executive Coaching and training on Effective Communication, especially in the areas of sales and customer-care.